As I Get Older..........

Welcome to the place where I share the lessons I have derived from living; where I discuss the value of having had experiences that have taught, that have revealed and have explained.
This blog is not for others to judge or evaluate but to engage in sincere, loving communication. Please feel free to comment as your spirit inspires you to do.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A CAN-DO SPIRIT

AS I GET OLDER..........I have developed more of a Can-Do Spirit.  I realize that there are many things that I can not/will not do, but I CAN do what I can do and I am wise enough to know the difference.  So, instead of focusing on what I can not do and doing nothing, I move straight ahead with what I CAN DO......and that feels good!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Focus on what you can do and not on what you can not do. I am reminded of this at times.
    Aunt Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, wholeheartedly! When we focus on what we cannot do we find there is more and more that we cannot do. We must work while there is energy and spirit to lead us in productive and meaningful exploits.

    ReplyDelete