As I Get Older..........

Welcome to the place where I share the lessons I have derived from living; where I discuss the value of having had experiences that have taught, that have revealed and have explained.
This blog is not for others to judge or evaluate but to engage in sincere, loving communication. Please feel free to comment as your spirit inspires you to do.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ordinary Weather

As I Get Older........I realize that ordinary weather does not matter.   The recent cold spell found me complaining and upset about being so cold.  Yes, I was really going on and on and making myself even more miserable. 
Cold, snow, heat, rain no matter, I won't complain any more.  That is just ordinary weather and I will just be glad to be here to experience it.

But this earthquake in Haiti is a "whole nother story".  Its like "I cried because I had no shoes then met a man who had no feet".  I won't complain!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I am just glad to be here and in good health. Praise the Lord. Amen
    KATHRYN

    ReplyDelete